Organizations today need to meet increasingly demanding security and compliance requirements, while software applications and business processes get evermore complex and agile (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Business Process Modeling). According to industry analysts, most security products in use today focus on the network layer, while the majority of cyber attacks today exploit vulnerabilities on the application layer. Application security and a secure development process are therefore a critical element of any security strategy. However, application security is often not dealt with effectively due to time and cost pressures, especially in the current economic climate.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1) application security challenges and solutions
2) agile SOA security challenges and solutions
3) aspects and stages of the secure development lifecycle (including policy abstraction, externalization, authoring, automation, enforcement, monitoring, and verification)
4) how OpenPMF can be used to protect and monitor agile applications with minimal effort by automatically generating technical security policies for your applications and processes from intuitively captured security & compliance requirements.
5) how the newly packaged, award-winning OpenPMF 2.0 application security automation product (www.openpmf.com) version can be used in action for Intalio BPMS (www.intalio.com), the leading open-source-based Business Process Modeling (BPM) application automation vendor.
Date: Monday July 20, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM PST (12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT, 6:00 PM CET)
To Register: www.objectsecurity.com/en-contact-webinar.html